TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR FAMILY HISTORY
If we recommend that your family history research continues, and if
you agree, then
we will carry out a detailed investigation of the sources listed in
our feasibility report.
We recommend a staged approach to your family history research with
the cost of each
stage being detailed. This system gives you control of all aspects of
process and the positive response which we receive from our clients
testifies to the
benefits of such a method. This is part of our policy of providing value
for money. You
are always at liberty to ignore the advised area of search and direct
us to any record
search you wish.
It is important to note that success cannot always be guaranteed, and
unsuccessful search is usually more time consuming than a successful
A COMPREHENSIVE FAMILY HISTORY SERVICE
We are the largest computerised genealogy service in Ireland. In addition
upon this very extensive resource we also have researchers based in
OUR COMPUTERISED RECORDS INCLUDE
1. Church records of baptisms and marriages - Co. Fermanagh and Co.Tyrone
2. Civil records of births and deaths - Co. Fermanagh and Co. Tyrone
3. Civil marriage records* - Co. Fermanagh and Co.Tyrone (1845-1921).
4. 1901 Census Co. Fermanagh, and Co. Tyrone.
5. Griffith's Valuation* - All Ireland (1848-1864).
6. Tithe Applotment books* - Co. Antrim, Armagh, Derry, Down, Fermanagh,
Tyrone, Monaghan, Cavan & Donegal (1815-1837)
7. Gravestone inscriptions - over 900 cemeteries for Co. Antrim, Co.
Armagh, Co. Derry, Co. Down, Co. Fermanagh and Co. Tyrone.
8. Irish directories (1751 -1900).
9. Flax growers list* - All Ireland (1796)
10. Transportation records* - All Ireland (1735-1742)
11. Crime and punishment records* -All Ireland (1799-1800).
12. Transportation registers* - All Ireland (1839-1857).
13. Index to RIC records* - All Ireland (1816-1921).
* Indicates that work is complete.